[Discuss] Reminders for memberships

Craig Maloney craig at decafbad.net
Tue Dec 18 07:15:17 EST 2012

Hello all,

Just checking if folks received reminders for membership renewals? If
your membership is two weeks from coming due, you should have received
an email notifying you of this. CiviCRM (our membership software)
recently changed how it handled reminders, so I wanted to be sure they
still went out.

If someone out there would let me know they received the reminder, I'd
really appreciate it (I only need a sample of people, please. :) )

Conversely, if you know your memgership is expiring, and you HAVEN'T
received an email, please let me know that as well.

Thanks!